Managed Services - Remote Infrastructure Management Services (RIMS)
What is Managed Services?
The Managed Services are generally provided in three (3) modes, as follows;
- Dedicated On Premise – our team working at customer location/office
- Dedicated Remote – Our team working from our office (NOC or Delivery center)
- Shared Remote - Our team working from our office (NOC or Delivery center) on a shared resource mode
Managed services generally include software, hardware, and other IP networking services. RP’s highly experienced technical experts focus exclusively on providing the IT services and support that their customers need to meet their business requirements. Companies have the option to out-task some or all of their IT Infrastructure management and monitoring tasks and retain control of the rest—even if the equipment is physically located at any site of customer or RP’s globally.
- Help / Service Desk (L0/L1 support)
- NOC (Network Operations Center)
- MDM – Mobile Device Management
- SOC (Security Operations Center)
- Monitoring Services
- Database & Server Administration Asset Management Service